• Located on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building
• All major credit and debit cards, checks, money orders, and cash are accepted
• Office Hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
• Make checks payable to “HBBC”
• Please include the student name in the check memo
• Mail checks to:
Heartland Baptist Bible College
4700 NW 10th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
Students are billed by semester (total annual cost/2) with two options to pay.
Pay for the full semester, half of the annual cost. Payment is due at registration.
Make a down payment at registration. In the Fall, 60% of the semester cost is due at Fall Registration. In the Spring, 20% of the semester cost is due at Spring Registration. The remaining balance each semester is divided into three payments that are due the 15th of each month starting with the month following registration. In addition, students will pay all other charges, including keys and books, at registration.
The payment schedules below are only for Full-Time Undergraduate Students.